Table of Contents
- Our best pick
- Advantages of Having a Foot Massager Machine
- Best Foot Massagers for 2020:
- Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
- MediMassager 2014 Model Variable Speed Foot Massager Review
- UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager Review
- The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat Review
- The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
- Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot & Calf Massager Review
- Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat Review
- The Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager Review
- SPT AB-763B Deep Kneading Foot Massager Review
- HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager Review
- How to Choose the Best Foot Massager Machine?
- Types of foot massage machines
- Cleaning, Maintenance and Care Tips
Last updated on: February 7th, 2020
Best foot massager is all your feet need because during our waking hours we use our feet to perform our chores. However, it remains the most neglected part of our body. It needs to be treated well to keep them flexible and healthy. Foot massage is an old cultural practice, used to maintain good health and comfort. So read our foot massager reviews to find out more about this wonders.
...cause we know you don't have time to scour through entire post, let us make this fast for you - 99% of consumers will absolutely fall in love with:
These points are to be found in the upper part of the foot, toes, sole and ankle.
In reflexology, minimal pressure is applied with hand techniques, thumbs, and fingers.
Advantages of Having a Foot Massager Machine
With a foot Massager, you don’t need any appointment with a special and costly Masseuse. At the comfort of your home, you will delight yourself with a valuable foot massage at your convenience.
Health spas are expensive. A foot massager will entail saving money and ensuring one has the convenience of relaxing at home. You can organize own schedules and don’t need a prior appointment with a Masseuse.
Those sensitive to sharing equipment have the peace of mind. A foot massager apparatus in your home is akin to a caring attendant under your roof.
You get the incentive to come to your house for a well-earned relaxation session with your foot massager.
A few minutes daily is all that is required to treat your feet and maintain them flexible and strong.
Best Foot Massagers for 2020:
Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
At the end of the day, our feet suffer in silence. So, ‘Homedics’ thought about this, and decided to design a nifty little device to help ease our troubles. Enter the ‘Homedics Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager’ one of the best foot massagers.
Perfect for teachers, construction workers, stay-at-home moms and dads, high-heel addicts, and anyone whose feet need daily rescuing.
This best foot massager would be the perfect thing to come home to, at the end of a long day. So, let’s dive into this review and see what this handy gadget has to offer.
Just like any other device out there, it makes sense to have a thorough break-down of what it has to offer.
- It accompanies your massage with soothing heat.
- It’s a well-established fact that applied heat increases the effects of a massage. Therefore, this particular device comes fitted with a heat producing mechanism that ensures you get the most effective foot massage possible. ‘Homedics’ ensured that the heat radiated is always at a comfortable level, avoiding any risk of injury.
- It comes fitted with 6 rotational heads
- The ‘Shiatsu Foot Massager’ lives up to its name; Its 6 rotational heads produce the perfect deep kneading sensation, at the perfect intensity. After a long day in high heels or workman boots, your feet shall thank you for it.
- It comes with a total of 18 massage nodes installed. For each rotational head, 3 massage nodes are installed. This makes a total of 18 massage nodes for each foot. These 18 nodes ensure that every single part of your foot is catered for throughout your massage. They provide a constant and simultaneous massage to each and every portion of your feet.
- It includes a simple toe-touch control system. Who wants to fidget with complicated machinery after a long work day? This device is perfect for a nice relaxing session after a hard day on your feet. All you need to do is engage the simple controls with your feet. Plus, it has an automatic shut-off feature that will help conserve your electricity, if you fall asleep in the middle of your deep tissue massage.
- Budget-friendly price: For many of us, the price is the first thing we look at before pulling out our wallets. We’d rather not be surprised while already at the counter. Lucky for us, the Homedics foot massager is one of the most budget-friendly devices you can currently find on the market. For the features it offers, you can’t do any better.
- Portable design: This highly effective foot massager weighs in at 6.8 pounds, and is 14.5 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches in size. This makes it pretty small and very easy to move around with if you feel the need, and you probably will. You can easily carry it from room to room. You can also carry it to work if you feel the need; it barely occupies any space.
- It’s very simple to use: Its simple toe-touch control system makes it one of the simplest foot massagers out there. All you have to do is lie back and let your feet take control.
- Not ideal for sensitive feet: A few users with sensitive or ticklish feet have reported some discomfort while using it. So, if your feet don’t quite like the feel of a foot massager, this may not be the best buy for you.
- Not recommended for individuals with diabetes as it may aggravate diabetic foot nerve pain.
- Not the best for high arches. Also, if you have high foot arches, this massager might not be right for you. Some individuals have reported that the massage node ‘rolling function’ doesn’t quite reach their arches.
What we think about highest rated foot massager:
So, there you have it. A simple to use, highly portable foot massager, with a set of premium features to suit just about all your needs.
And to add some icing to your cake, it’s very budget-friendly. All in all, you have nothing to lose and lots to gain, by buying this one of a kind shiatsu foot massager.
MediMassager 2014 Model Variable Speed Foot Massager Review
Most Potent electric massager offered to the public. Ergonomically fashioned, the MediMassager 2014 Model Variable Speed Foot Massager`s foot pad is fixed at the perfect angle for most relaxation while massaging.
This MediMassager Foot Massager is designed using rigorous specifications in an ISO 9001-2001 production facility and is also CSA certified for reliability and safety. In addition to that, this massager is also FDA accredited for therapeutic use.
MediMassager 2014 Model Variable Speed Foot Massager with a speed of 1,000 RPM and adjustable speeds up- to 4,000 RPM, it has a speed set up for anyone’s foot sensitivity.
The foot massager has aided 1000’s of patients in recent times to restore mobility and relieve pain in the legs and lessen extremities.
Because of the amazing rise in oxygenated blood circulation to these parts, tendons and muscles relax and making someone experience an all-round feeling of wellness!
Ergonomically intended to be applied on the floor while resting on a chair, Med Massager is tilted as to be most relaxed while having the maximum possible therapeutic help.
Clinicians confirm that they utilize the Med Massager Foot system for revitalizing local flow, alleviating muscle tension and soothing joint swelling and pain.
- Oscillating foot pad
- 11 speeds (1,000 rpm to 3,700rpm)
- Pressure point directed at surface (to activate circulation)
- Arch-bar (stimulates heel, toes, and arch)
- Helps to minimize body and foot stress
- Saves time: By having this foot massage device, there is no need to waste time queuing at the spa, or spending inflated amounts of money simply to have a foot massage.
- Used by doctors and therapists to help activate flow in the legs and feet.
- Used by people with neuropathy and diabetes to encourage healthy blood circulation and relieve pain.
- Reliable, rugged construction.
- Sold with set for use on tiled floor and hardwood
- May take while before getting desired effects
- Some people have reported feeling uncomfortable using the machine without socks
What we think about MediMassager Foot Massage:
Most shoppers found this MediMassager foot messenger to be a very durable gadget and had a relaxed experience using it. Amazon Buyers with joint pain and other conditions which triggered sore, achy feet loved it in particular since they felt that it offered a degree of relieving and comfort something they were unable to experience with other gadgets.
Some them did remark that it took some uses so as to feel the rewards and there were some who did not feel relaxed working with it barefooted. However, most of them gradually trained their feet adequately to be able to work with it easily without socks.
The price comes with an unmatched 1-year complete replacement warranty against failure and defects. An elective Life-time replacement warranty is offered. Compare and contrast this MediMassager with the competitors and you will recognize that you don’t have to compromise for a cheaper 2 speed copycat massager, buy the best for yourself – your worth it!
To revitalize achy and tired feet, this FDA approved foot massager can offer the perfect alleviation for one`s feet after a difficult day. Before buying one consult a health care provider.
UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager Review
Presently, foot massage is regarded as a tool to alleviate pain. This entails applying some pressure at certain points of the feet for enhancing blood flow and full relaxation.
In the modern world, the use of manual foot massage therapy has been substituted by foot massaging equipment. There’s no need to visit any massage parlor or spa as you can do it on your own in the home.
Like any other equipment, there`re many foot massagers in the market. In this article let’s review one of the finest foot massage equipment out there: UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager.
The UComfy Leg massager is a completely new massager especially developed to massage your calves, toes, and ankles all simultaneously. The Leg massager promotes blood to move, therefore getting ready and warming up muscle tissue.
- Massages entire lower area of the leg, including feet and angles
- Four versatile kneading disks rub calf ankles and muscles
- 3- speed levels and 3 intensity settings
- 15-minute auto shut off timer
- Adaptable tilt angle for comfortable and easy seating position
- Unit swivels to become a comfy foot-rest
- Includes two detachable fabric covers for effortless cleaning
- The U-Comfy Leg Massager displays an adjustable tilt angle and simple to use control panel.
- Pressure nodes activate reflex nodes on the feet soles
- Customizable massage with dual mode vibration and kneading programs
- The synergetic blend of vibratory and kneading actions provides you the most revitalizing and relaxing massage experience, while achieving a valuable reflexology impact.
- The U-Comfy massager allows you develop your own customized settings or select one of three auto-programs.
- Powerful soothing and kneading vibration combine to permeate deeply into exhausted muscles, soothing out fatigue and soreness that often accumulate in the lower legs.
- Developed around the concepts of reflexology, this vibrating and kneading foot massager utilizes special nodes to activate feet areas that overlap with other parts of your body.
- This allows the U-Comfy to generate a feeling of complete body tension revitalization and relief.
- May take while before getting desired effects
- Some people have reported feeling uncomfortable using the machine without socks
What we think about UComfy Leg Foot Calf and Ankle Massager:
If you do not like pointed pressure points and have a preference for milder kneading by a skilled masseuse, you’ll not like it.
With the collaboration of vibration and squeeze, this machine can give a great massage according to Amazon reviewers unfortunately after sales service is wanting.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat Review
You slip the feet in the foot openings, where the gadget provides rubbing action around your feet, aside from the heels. For those with wide or large feet, the device may feel restrictive or tight and, when triggered, the rubbing action may exert and pinch an unpleasant amount of pressure. Furthermore, those with wide feet may be unable to slip in their whole foot in the unit.
To increase flexibility, this product has five unique intensity configurations, making sure you get a relaxing massage instead of an agonizing one. These graduated intensity configurations also enable you to gradually raise the intensity of the rub down.
However, there`re program pre-sets and you can’t make your own automated program. Instead, you’ve to bend forward and adjust the controls situated on the middle console during the massage.
UComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat has a rubbing shiatsu style massage and also a vibration massage. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have the rollers useful for a reflexology massage, but it comes with a heat solution to help release your muscles and improve comfort.
You can utilize a single method or blend two or more adjustments, which improves flexibility. For easy upkeep and enhanced hygiene, its foot covers are detachable through zippers and are machine-washable.
Because this device needs to be mounted into a wall plug, the cable`s length limits where you can utilize it. However, the 4 feet found at the base of this gadget means you can securely utilize it on a floor surface without overheating, as air can flow all around.
The Foot Massager is a high-end model that provides massage therapy to the feet only. While it provides varying intensity configurations and some various massage movements, it is, however, a basic unit.
- There are multiple functions that work to build optimum relaxation.
- The reality that it rubs both the bottom and top of the feet, it vibrates and kneads, and there is a heat configuration to match your ideal temperature!
- It is very modern looking and conveniently portable.
- Presence of remote control would have helped when cracking up the heating as opposed to bending
- You have to make sure your feet are slipped into the gadget otherwise it`s not as relaxing
What we think about uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with heat:
The bulk of users used the massager following lengthy workdays, and their feet entirely relaxed and pain-free in just a few minutes.
It seems this product is a great buy.
The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
One of the greatest ways of relieving stress after a long day’s work is getting a relaxing and refreshing foot massage. An appropriate foot massage will help to alleviate muscle tension and pain, enhance circulation, restore lost energy, as well as relax the entire body and mind.
While you can always go to a spa and get a professional massage, this option is often time-consuming and costly. However, a convenient, effective and less costly option is to buy a foot massaging machine.
The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager is a convenient, effective and affordable option if you are looking for a refreshing and relaxing foot massage.
The machine’s design is based on the principles of ancient Asian massage therapy known as Shiatsu, which focuses on stimulating the acupressure points on the feet to enhance blood circulation.
It comes with some exciting features and capabilities to ensure that you get the best foot massage experience at home or even in your workplace.
To understand just exactly what makes the Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager stand out, it makes sense to take a deeper look into its unique features and capabilities:
- This foot massager features six deep-kneading massage heads (with 18 toes) that execute counter-rotational massage action that mimics actual thumb action.
- Its massage heads have ridges and grooves that help to position the feet properly to ensure optimum massage therapy.
- It comes with toe-touch controls that activate infrared heat that complements the massage treatment.
- The machine has adjustable legs to ensure a more comfortable angle of operation.
- It comes with an integrated cord management or onboard cord storage
- It has a built-in carry handle
- Affordable Price: For most consumers, any purchase will be dictated by price. Fortunately, the Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager is very budget friendly, especially if you consider the number of features it has, its effectiveness, as well as the convenience it offers.
- Portability: This machine weighs in at only 11 Lbs., which makes it lightweight. Additionally, its length, width, and height dimensions are 15.75”X 11.42”X5.9”, which means that it is compact enough to fit in a small bag, and you can easily move it to whatever place you need to use it without the hustle of carrying bulky luggage.
- Easy to Use: The other great thing about this foot massager is that it is not complicated to operate. Anyone with basic common sense can easily operate the machine without damaging it or cause harm to your feet. It has simple toe-touch controls and the fact that its heat function is designed to automatically turn off after 15 minutes means that it is safe and easy to operate.
- Some customers, especially those with sensitive feet, have complained that this massager does not massage but only tickles the bottom of the feet.
- It also doesn’t deliver adequate pressure that is required to effectively massage the feet.
- While it delivers some short-lived skin invigoration, it is not particularly effective for massaging deeper aches.
What we think about The Sharper Image MSG-F110:
If you consider the high average ratings from people who are already using the machine, this foot massager can be genuinely regarded as a great buy.
Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot & Calf Massager Review
One of the best ways to satisfy tired, tense and aching feet is to get a soothing and relaxing massage. Unfortunately, getting a professional massage therapy in a spa can be expensive and time-consuming.
In such a case, the most viable option would be to get something that can mimic the human touch of a professional masseuse and effectively deliver the therapeutic results of a real foot massage.
With such needs in mind, Shining Image developed a foot massager that can offer an efficient and effective therapeutic massage.
Dubbed the Kendal Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot and Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg Beautician, this is one of the hottest foot massagers currently available in the market.
This exceptionally designed foot massager comes with a host of features and functionalities that will truly rival even the most experienced Shiatsu therapist.
It is designed to massage the foot and calf, while at the same time providing a massaging blend that imitates the careful precision of a reflexology specialist.
To gain a better understanding of why this machine truly ticks, let us peel back some of its features and functionalities more closely.
- The machine is ergonomically designed in collaboration with medical professionals who have ensured that it can offer the capabilities of an experienced professional masseuse.
- The massager is equipped with four discs that are meant to work in the calf region, as well as an additional eight discs that work on the foot.
- The discs can squeeze and rub hardly all the pressure nodes that are found on the underside of the feet to stimulate the known reflexology pressure points.
- It operates on a 100-volts power supply, and it is adjustable in three varying modes.
- The calf and foot massager can be operated independently, similar to the heat level.
- The preferred modes can be activated using the machine’s touch-control panel or the remote control.
- It comes with a detachable Velour New MicroSuede fabric for easy cleaning.
- The Kendal Foot and Calf Massager can perform heavy duty and quality massage that resembles what you would receive from an actual reflexology therapist.
- The calf, foot and heat levels can be easily adjusted to various pressure zones.
- The adjustments can be made through the machine’s touch-panel control or using the machine’s remote control.
- The soothing results that the machine delivers can be quickly and readily observed within a few minutes of operation.
- It is quite affordable when you consider the fact that this automatic machine has multifunctional features.
- Some people who have used the machine have reported that it is somewhat uncomfortable the first time you use it. Some people find it a bit too tight on the calf.
- The machine weighs in at 24 pounds, which makes it quite heavy and bulky.
- The machine also vibrates a lot, and some people find it to be a bit too noisy.
- Additionally, the massager is very firm, and people with sensitive feet may find it uncomfortable.
What we think about Shiatsu Foot and Calf Massager:
Despite the few negative aspects that have been reported by some users of the machine, this massager has been rated highly by most people regarding effectiveness, affordability, and functionality.
Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat Review
However, going to a massage parlor or calling a professional masseuse to massage you at home can be expensive, time consuming and even inconvenient.
The most appropriate way to treat such kind of soreness and achieve healing results is to get a machine that can efficiently imitate the technique applied by a professional massager.
Fortunately, there are several types of machines that have been designed to offer therapeutic relief for tense, tired and sore feet.
However, not all foot massage machines are alike. There are certain foot massage machines that truly stand out. One of the most affordable, compact and convenient foot massagers is the Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat.
The machine is designed to deliver the same therapeutic outcome that you expect to get from a professional Shiatsu therapist.
This foot massager comes with several ingenious features and functionalities that will ensure you get the most desired outcomes from a foot massage.
There are several features that make the Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat unique, and to truly appreciate what this machine can do, it pays to examine some of its features and functionalities:
- The foot massager is equipped with deep-kneading rollers that help to relieve tightness as well as stimulate the reflexology points of the feet.
- It also boasts of an air compression massage feature that is designed to squeeze away any tension on the feet and offer relief to the feet to deliver the desired relaxation.
- The foot massager also comes with a selectable heat feature that is meant to further relax the feet and make them more receptive to the massage therapy session.
- It features low and high massage intensities with three auto-massage modes (Soothe, Pulse and Energize).
- Its easy-grab handle makes this massager easy to store and retrieve.
- The machine’s built-in cord wrap helps to keep things organized and tidy.
- The massager’s zip-out linings make it easy to clean
- The compact design of the machine makes it easy to store as it takes up very little room.
- Compact Design: The first advantage you get from this machine, besides receiving an efficient foot massage, is that this massager is very compact. The dimensions of the machine are very minimalist, which means that you don’t need a lot of room to store the machine or even operate the machine.
- Affordability: Any consumer who intends to make a purchase will always consider the price of the item that he/she intends to purchase in fact, this factor alone will dictate whether the person will buy the item or not. The minimalist design of this foot massager means that it is cost-friendly.
- Design: The foot massager is made from simple, lightweight, yet durable material.
- The main disadvantage of this foot massager is that it is not meant for everyone.
- It can only fit up men’s size 12.5 or women’s size 14 foot.
- Additionally, this foot massager can only massage the feet but not he calf region.
What we think about Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat:
If you are looking for a firm massage, do not rely on this massager to deliver the desired results.
The Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager Review
It features several automatic massage modes, three adjustable speeds and kneading discs which mean you can easily customize each massage session to suit your specific needs with the touch of a few buttons on the control panel.
This foot massager is perfect for anyone who usually spends a lot of time standing while at work. The compact design also makes it ideal for use in a variety of settings such as the office, staff room or at home.
It’s comfortable rolling devices and kneading board deliver a healthy and effective single foot, dual-foot, as well as sole massage to relieve any tension in the muscles of your feet and ankles.
The exceptional, functional design of the machine comes with a variety of unique, convenient and effective features to ensure that you experience maximum relaxation and discharge any tension that you may be experiencing throughout the complex network of muscles and nerves in the feet.
Its ergonomic design targets the delicate points of the soles of the feet and the calf region. It has an automatic massage mode with four optional programs; massaging, rolling and kneading combinations to deliver reflexology therapies to various organs in the body.
The machine has three custom modes that are designed to target the arch of the foot, the sole and your tiptoe with adjustable speed. It also has a manual mode for targeting sensitive areas with adjustable speed as well as two massaging directions.
It has pressure nodes that are located on the underside of the soles of the feet to vitalize the essential reflexology points of pressure and improve blood circulation. It can be operated by the machine’s handy touch-panel control or its remote control. It’s Velour, New MicroSuede Fabric foot covers are detachable for convenient cleaning.
- Simple Controls: One of the advantages of this foot massager is that it has very easy-to-operate controls. You can operate it using the handy touch-panel control or its remote control. Both control options are easy to use.
- Attractive Compact Design: The other advantage is that the machine is ergonomically designed to have great looks. It also has a very compact design and a built-in carry handle that makes it highly portable wherever you need to take it with you.
- Lightweight and Durable: The machine is made from lightweight material that makes it easy to carry around. Besides being lightweight, the machine is made from highly durable material, and you should not expect it to break easily after suffering a reasonable fall.
- It is not suitable for very sensitive feet. Some users with ticklish or sensitive feet have complained of some discomfort when using the machine.
- It is also not recommended for people suffering from diabetes because it can make diabetic foot nerve pain worse.
- It is not ideal for people with high foot arches because the massage rolling function does not actually reach high arches.
What we think about Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager:
It is easy to work with and carry with you, which makes it great for people who move a lot.
It also makes for a wonderful gift for your dear ones.
SPT AB-763B Deep Kneading Foot Massager Review
A visit to a spa for a good foot massage can be time consuming and costly. Having a foot massaging equipment helps you to save money and gives you a good amount of relaxation in your own house whenever you want.
In this write up we will review one of the finest foot massage machines out there-the SPT AB-763B Deep Kneading Foot Massager.
This foot massage equipment is famous for its stylish design and awesome foot massage. The shaking plate will activate your foot pressure points and then will supply your feet with a great relief.
SPT AB-763B offers an excellent relaxation with its air pressure and vibration massage. It also operates on both bottom and top of the feet.
The vibrations plate massages and promote the crucial acupoints. At the sides, it offers profound kneading. For the whole feet, it also gives soothing infra-red heat.
However, some reviewers have said that the heat functionality is not as powerful as they prefer. Meaning if you are searching for equipment to truly warm up the feet, this massager machines s heat will not be sufficient.
The massager features a fifteen-minute timer hence you can simply place your feet inside the foot beds, switch the device on, sit back and unwind with no concerns of overdoing it. The machine really promotes flow and helps to discharge tension. When compared to a spa nearby, the SPT AB-763B Deep Kneading Foot Massager delivers above excellent results.
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- Four categories of massager head for relaxed kneading experience
- Can loosen up your ankle and calf, and foot
- Duplicates the push and relieve technique used by expert reflexologists
- Activates foot tension points and gets rid of tension
- Energize the exhausted legs and feet
- Will restore your calf muscles and foot
- Powerful vibrations can sink into your muscles deeply.
- Might not be appropriate for skinny legs
- Can be a bit painful for fragile ankle bones
- Rough module
What we think about SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager:
It is more suitable for individuals used to standing on their feet all day long or are engaged with sporting events. It looks very well designed and just does a superb job at kneading your feet.
You can thrust your feet inside the receptacles deeply, and the 15-minute timer together with elective heat button in the device provides you a good experience and the right dosage of rub down.
In my view it is not too aggressive and rough on the feet like other massager reviews appear to suggest but it is sturdy and to me, this is just what you want for a deep restorative massage!
HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager Review
This is made easier and much better with the aid of a foot massager. Foot massage is now a luxury that anyone can afford, thanks to the introduction of electronic foot massagers.
These devices are designed to provide you with the same feel and relief that you get in a professional massage parlor. And it does so in a more inexpensive way that will save you lots of cash in the long-run.
Millions of people throughout the world suffer from chronic foot soreness. Therefore it is no wonder that there are foot massagers of every conceivable size and shape out on the market today.
However, few of them can match the performance and quality of HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager. This is a high-tech, multi-functional device that can be used to massage your feet, calves and more.
It can be customized to your specific taste and used whenever needed. The machine is equipped with a set of highly advanced features designed to help release the stress of the day and provide an ultimate joyful experience.
There are certain unique features that give this machine an edge over other competitors on the market. Lets take a look at some of the most notable ones and what they have to offer.
- The machine has a powerful variable speed motor that can be set to 11 different speeds (1,000 RPM-3,700 RPM) to provide maximum comfort and control.
- Compact and lightweight construction facilitates simple handheld use.
- It has an Advanced “Arch Bar” for improved stimulation to the heel, arch, and toes.
- Full-sized oscillating Foot Pad that accommodates most feet sizes to provide maximum relief.
- Textured surface stimulate the soles, skin and deeper tissues to provide more penetrating massage.
- Rugged construction for maximum durability.
- It has non-slip feet to protect the floor and keep it from moving during the massage process.
- It comes with an advanced kit for use on tiled and hardwood floor.
- It has a user-friendly design that provides ease-of-use.
- Compact and lightweight design: HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager features a compact size of only 16 x 12 x 9.5 inches and weighs a mere 11 pounds. This makes it a more portable machine that can be used virtually anywhere whenever its needed. The machine is mall enough to allow for hassle-free handheld use. This massager allows for more convenient storage as it takes up less space.
- Customized speed settings: This is among the few massagers that provide the convenience of a customized setting. It allows you to adjust its speed to 11 different levels to conform to your personal taste. This provides great relief without any feeling of discomfort.
- Approved and Certified design: This machine is built to conform to the set standards and regulations. It is a clinically approved model recommended by doctors and therapists around the world. The massager is FDA and CSA certified for reliability and safety.
- As with any other product, this foot massager has its own drawback. It is quite expensive compared to other machines.
- However, its customized settings and superior quality are actually worth the price tag.
What we think about HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager:
And for price tag low as that it is really worth it.
Best Foot Massagers: What to Look For
Three critical elements to consider are Massaging Action, Size, and other supplementary features. Read more in our foot massager buying guide.
Massaging Action is the direct physical impact effect of the massage and is a crucial element to consider before making a decision to buy. Some devices for foot massage use vibration aspect in their mode of action. They rapidly, albeit soothingly perform to relax the muscles using intense oscillations. Vibrations are painless on aching muscles that may else be sensitive and susceptible from another deep type of massage.
Size. Will the size meet suit your flavor and taste? You have to decide whether you need a machine that will be fixed in your hallway or fit in your bedroom or a compact mobile gadget to carry along with you.
Is it simple to use? Look for an easy to use Foot massage machine that can offer you authentic benefits. Don’t go for a foot massager with parts you have to assemble following a manual of instructions for use.
How does it feel? An excellent foot massager for you should create an aura of great restfulness and stimulation. The core utility function of a foot massager machine is to give you this feeling, go for it.
What are the benefits to your health needs? If you are going for a purely therapeutic reason, you should ensure the foot massager has features and aspects that target the nerve ends of your crisis areas? It should relieve your stress, pain, nervous tension and nerve-related diseases?
Durability. Ensure that the bits and pieces that make the machine are durable to sustain and withstand the varying burden of multiple users. It should last long enough to give you the value of your bucks.
Additional Features. Other machines spray jets of water bubbles to massage and refresh your feet. There are also tall models that massage the calves for an Overall reprieve. Your ability to select the intensity of the massager is the key to selecting what you need.
How to Choose the Best Foot Massager Machine?
Due to the many products of Massagers on offer, it might be confusing. Here below is a simplified guide to assist you to choose a foot massager. Look for the following key information areas:
- Foot Massager language terms, provisions and what their meanings.
- Foot massagers by their functions and how they physically act on your body.
- Massagers’ types, by the way, they act on different foot areas.
Types of foot massage machines
There is a wide variety of foot massagers, but the following are the most universally available and common.
Shiatsu Foot massager: These are best for persons with very high-stress levels. They use Japanese discipline which entails reflexology or applying pressure to certain points during the massage. They are loaded with counter-rotating heads that are designed to ensure the comfort of muscles and have a deeper impact than the vibrators.
Electric foot massager: These machines are electric powered and are modeled to provide vibrations and heat to the feet for full relaxation of the foot muscles. They work by oscillations or rolling.
Manual foot massager: They apply rolling action on the feet’s soft tissues during the massage and are textured with natural materials that the users manually operate. The essential model design is a tube and is positioned under the foot. The user rolls this tube from the heels to the digit’s s for absolute massage.
Water foot massager: These massagers have built-in mini hot tubs with bubbly water jets and purely massage the feet. They are ideal for dry and worn-out feet. Unlike other massagers, these scrub the skin to remove the dead surface layer with jet bubbles of warm water, to nourish the feet.
Cleaning, Maintenance and Care Tips
It’s recommended to clean and preserve massage products at regular periods. This will prolong the Massager’s life-span.
- Confirm the power is off from the mains and plug out the power.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe up the Massager foot surface. Do not clean with water as internal faults may occur.
- In case of smears use a soft damp cloth or a cloth soaked in a neutral solvent for wiping, and then a soft dry cloth
- Please always ensure that the power is off when not in use, and before you start cleaning the equipment. Pull out the power plug.
- Keep the Foot massagers in a clean state; do not place it in direct sunshine, close to heaters, damp places, and near inflammable gasses.
- Keep the massager covered when not in use for a lengthy time to prevent dust
- To extend the massager operation lifespan, it is advisable to stop the foot massager for 10-15 minutes after a 30 Minutes use.
- Please handle foot Massager with care. DO NOT place heavy loads, step or sit the device
Safety and Precautions
- Pregnant women should not undergo reflexology under a therapist untrained to work with expectant mothers. It is confirmed that certain reflex points in the region of the ankles, on the lower legs, and in other areas may cause contractions.
- Though foot massagers can be used severally in a day, it is recommended to abstain from using it over one specific point for more than 15 minutes.
- You can use the Massager several times a day, and it is not recommend using the body massager over one particular area for more than 15 minutes. The maximum usage of a massager is up to 30 minutes at a time. This is the estimated (20-30 min) it takes to realize an utmost benefit from massage treatment.
- People with heart pacemakers should NOT use massagers near the area where the pacemaker is located. This is to avoid any jostles of the pacemaker.
Though the top foot massagers are meant to boost people healthy lifestyles, it is advised that the recommendations given for foot massage products are only referential and may not apply to any pre-existing health condition.
It is recommended that people should first consult their physicians or care provider before attempting any of the suggestions prescribed. Kindly note that attempting any of these ideas devoid of the express approval of your primary doctor, the result may lead to injury or death.