Last updated on: February 7th, 2020
For successful completion of yoga teacher training it is imperative that student enrolls in the best yoga school. This blog presents to the readers the ideal qualities of yoga teacher training schools for them to assess and select with ease and confidence.
Across the globe, there are million yoga admirers with the dream of learning the yogic science on a deeper and more concrete level. And, for them, Yoga Teacher Training in India is the most viable and veritable route to realize their yogic and spiritual goals in a magical fashion.Of course, India is the begotten land of Yoga and Yoga practices have been a part of India’s ethos for 5000 years. Entrenching every yogic soul who sets foot on this land with quality yoga education and heightened spiritual practices, a Yoga program in India is an experience none like the other.
Additionally, yoga schools are the heavenly medium to obtaining and assimilating the yoga wisdom to transform into savant and teachers of the yogic art. Whether you wish to dive deep into the yogic history and philosophy or want to gather the skill of mindful teaching, there are distinctive features of the best yoga teacher training school that one needs to look out for.
- Reputed Yoga School: We, human beings always strive for the best, be it work or personal. Then, why a yoga journey would be any different. Yoga teacher training schools certified with the non-profit community of Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International are titled as reputed schools in the field of yoga imparting certified yoga teacher training programs. The best schools offer to its students a wide assortment of yoga courses 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour yoga teacher training programs, specialized teacher training programs like Hatha yoga teacher training, Kalaripayattu teacher training along with retreat packages for satiating the needs of every yoga enthusiast. The second benefit of doing a yoga teacher training program from renowned school is the global recognition and status of professional yoga teacher by the virtue of Yoga Alliance certification that allows you to spread this science worldwide.
- Supportive Surroundings and Transformative Ambiance: The Yoga Alliance validation alone does not make a yoga school the best. But, the infrastructure, ambiance, the surroundings, class size, and many other distinguishing features play a crucial supporting role in making the school ideal. Yoga schools set against tropical surroundings with breathtaking views and relaxed-peaceful ambiance is conducive to yogic transformations. The well-lit, sizeable yoga classes with divine vibes and small batches provide the opportunity for personal assistance and maximum dedication on the part of both the students and teachers. Yoga Teacher Training in India boasts of an idyllic atmosphere that helps the learners delve deep into the yoga study and the self.
- Deeper Yoga Studies And Practices: Yoga Teacher Training Programs are designed for deeper yoga studies and practices covering the physical, mental, and spiritual facets of the science of yoga. Therefore, it is highly recommended to enroll in a school having a well-defined curriculum with subjects like Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy, Adjustment & Alignment, Teaching Methodology, Karma Yoga Projects, and more. A school with a comprehensive course schedule imparting yogic tradition in an inspiring, understandable, and contemplative form expands the horizons of the students.
- Yogic Experience: A yoga school in the yogic land of the globe with a holistic approach to yoga study and application of yogic lifestyle is perfect for yoga teacher training programs. Certain yoga schools place prime emphasis on a pragmatic yogic lifestyle that includes a healthy diet, yogic cleansing techniques, ethical and philosophical practices for the experiential feel of the art of yoga. After all, Yoga is all about ‘Feel and Practice’.
- Co-Curricular Activities: “Work, Love & Play are the great balance wheels of man’s being.”–Orison Swett Marden. Browse and register in yoga schools in India that give away opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation through excursions, visits, adventure sports for a greater perception of the world and complete personality development. The regular yoga sessions can be tiring and monotonous for the students. Therefore, the inclusion of thrilling activities is the key to retaining the interests and the maintenance of energy levels and exuberance.
- Food, Accommodation, and Other Facilities: The land of India houses several yoga schools having in-house accommodation and food facility along with other facilities like 24*7 hot running water, Free Wi-Fi access, pickup and drop facilities, and so much more taking care of the student’s personal needs and requirements. The yoga schools of India have abode in a natural and serene atmosphere where three servings of healthy yogic meals are offered.
- The Teachers: The teachers are the guiding light that illuminates the path of the students with wisdom, lessons, and experiences evolving them into yoga instructors and practitioners of skills, knowledge, and values. The yoga schools conducting yoga teacher training in India maintain a team of qualified yoga teachers with diverse specialization for teaching and instructing the students.
Become a yoga teacher of the finest standards and greatest skills in the land of India by enrolling in its best yoga schools.
Author Bio : Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveller in India. He provides 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in India. He loves writing and reading books related to yoga, health, nature and the Himalayas.