Table of Contents
- Best Vertical Climber Exercise Machines for 2020
- What exactly is a vertical climber and how does it work?
- How Do You Use A Maxi Climber?
- Why Choose a Maxi Climber?
Last updated on: February 7th, 2020
Rock climbing is one of the most extensive workouts, though, it’s not everybody’s cup of tea. There are just so many benefits that one can get from the activity. To replicate the benefits of rock climbing, there is something available in the market. It is called a vertical climber, and in our maxi climber reviews, we unfold the best one.
As our maxi climber reviews suggests, this exercise equipment helps to mimic the rock climbing activity at your home and give your body the best results extracted from the activity.
It is a way fast activity to get rid of additional calories.
A full 1-hour workout with the machine can help you burn as much as 500 calories, which is way great burnout rate offered by other full body training equipment.
However, before you can reach that level, you need to spend several months with the machine slowly building up the required strength and endurance for doing so.
Best Vertical Climber Exercise Machines for 2020
Maxi Climber Reviews
You need to take care of 2 important necessities before you set your foot out to purchase a maxi vertical climber.
- Space – A maxi climber exercise machine has a space saving design but still you need some space to place and use it. Moreover, it is recommended to have a separate space for its storage. Because of its foldable built, you can store the equipment in your closet, behind a door or even place it on a shelf.
- Maxi climber weight limit – Every climber exercise equipment has its weight limit i.e. the maximum amount of weight that it can handle. Weight more than the marked limit can damage the equipment and can also cause injuries. A typical maxi vertical climber can uphold around 240lbs. Weight capacity is greatly influenced by the construction material used to build the climber exercise equipment.
There are several advantages offered by a maxi vertical climber ranging from delivering a full body workout to having a sturdy and durable steel construction.
All major upsides and issues of using a climbing machine are enlisted as follows:
- Isometric non-stick grips
- Ergonomic design
- Adjustable height
- Inbuilt workout timer
- Strong and durable built
- Compact design
- Full body workout
- Faster calories burnout
- Foldable built
- Comes about 90 percent preassembled
- Wide Maxi Climber price range
- Peaceful operation
- Requires about 8ft of head clearance
- The inbuilt timer can only be checked either before or after you complete your workout
- Can’t be used by extremely obese people
- You need good shoes to workout with the machine because of the studded pedals
- You need to take care of your posture as bas posture can wobble the machine
What we think about Maxi climber exercise machine:
If you’re looking for a faster way to get rid of excess fat, then a vertical climber is exactly what you need.
It can help you with having an intense full body workout while going soft on your joints and muscles.
However, the machine can’t be used in rooms that have a ceiling height less than 8ft and can’t be used by extremely obese people as Maxi climber weight limit is around 240lbs.
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper
The training equipment requires 26.4×16.9×54.3 inches of space and weighs 28.7 pounds.
Item model number for the unit is SF-1115, and its ASIN is B005T8ARKG.
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper lets you imitate mountain climbing activity in your home.
It is best suited for having a cardiovascular workout while having a little impact on your joints and muscles.
You can fold the mountain climbing trainer when not in use and store it to save space.
The workout unit is capable of holding onto weights up to 220lbs.
It is made from heavy-duty steel and features two adjustable resistance cylinders.
Review – The built-in LCD in Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper displays your training progress in the form of calories burned, step count, etc.
You can even set a counter during the training session.
All the key feats and issues offered by the mountain climbing trainer are summed up as follows:
- Low-impact workout unit
- Smooth stepping motion
- Well suitable for a cardio workout
- LCD display
- 2 adjustable resistance cylinders
- Maximum weight capacity of 220lbs
- Scan mode and timer
- Tones your calves, glutes, hips, and thighs
- Doesn’t provide different levels of resistance
- You can occasionally hit the resistance cylinders
What we think about Sunny Climbing Stepper:
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper is a space saver vertical climber that is easy to set up.
The unit provides 12 distinct intensity levels. It provides lower setting frequency, which yields less joint abrasions.
However, you need to adjust your posture to avoid hitting the resistance cylinders while exercising with the unit.
To conclude, the product is ideal for those wanting an efficient alternative to spin bikes at a affordable price.
Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine
Made from durable steel, the training equipment weighs up a little less than 42 pounds.
ASIN for the product is B00T6RTHFC.
It is suitable for both aerobic and anaerobic workouts.
Now accelerate your fat burning with the Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine.
The training equipment comes in a foldable built that allows it to be folded down to a compact size for making it easier to store when not in use.
You can also carry it while on long trips.
The unit can be easily placed and arranged at a corner.
Review – While imposing a low impact on your body, Conquer climbing machine is capable of providing a high-intensity full body workout.
Key upsides and downsides brought by the unit are enlisted as follows:
- Aerobic/anaerobic workout
- Muscle toning
- Durable steel built
- Ergonomic grip handles
- 4 rubber non slip pads
- Provides high intensity workout
- Sleek silver finish
- Burn calories fast
- Sliding component makes occasional noise
- Not much adjustable height
What we think about Conquer Fitness Climbing Machine:
Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine lets you have intense workout sessions while imposing a low impact on your body.
This climber exercise equipment comes with a solid steel frame construction and provides an excellent aerobic workout for a faster burnout of calories and fat.
The cable employed in the exercise equipment is made from plastic-coated metal, and nylon is used to construct the pulley.
Overall, Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine is a budget purchase that is well suitable for low impact muscle toning and anaerobic exercises.
Merax Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine
The indoor exercise unit comes with isometric non-stick grips and a foldable design that allows you to easily store the equipment when not using it.
You can adjust the height of the unit as per your requirement.
The unit is capable of upholding weights as much as 330lbs.
ASIN for the product is B01I1KQKQS.
Merax mountain climber exercise machine has one of the easiest assemblies and requires only a few minutes for setting it up completely.
Merax Vertical Climber provides a smooth operation and is capable of getting rid of fat at a faster rate.
Review – With a sturdy frame and strong overall built, Merax climbing machine can withstand all the jolts and shocks.
All major feats and issues brought by the mountain climber machine are stated here as follows:
- Delivers an efficient full body workout
- Easy to assemble, great to use
- Strong built
- Space saving design
- Burns calories faster
- Green isometric non-stick grips
- Ideal for working on biceps, triceps, and core
- Weight range of 220lbs-330lbs
- Adjustable height
- Stability issues
- Might affect the movement during exercise
What we think about Merax climber machine:
Merax Vertical Climber Exercise Climbing Machine comes with an adjustable height and isometric hand-grips to make the unit suitable for almost anyone.
It can easily accommodate weights as much as 330lbs.
You can use the indoor exercise equipment to work on your biceps, triceps, and core much more efficiently.
It is also capable of delivering a full body workout.
However, you need to take care while using the unit as it has some inherent stability issues.
To conclude, the product is ideal for customers looking for an adjustable mountain climber exercise machine with flexible handle grips.
Ancheer Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Climbing Home Trainer
The equipment weighs a little over 50 pounds and is capable of upholding weights as great as 330lbs.
It features a readout to display distance, speed, time, and calories burned to track your performance better with the unit.
Also, the unit features adjustable climbing arms that can accommodate different heights.
Ancheer Vertical Climber comes in a sleek metal finish, and non-slip rubber pads that add stability to the product.
The mountain climber exercise machine features ergonomic grip handles.
Review – Ancheer Vertical Climber stimulates the benefits of rock climbing and helps in toning and strengthening muscles while burning out calories at a faster rate.
Following list covers all the major pros and cons delivered by the climbing machine:
- Compact design
- Easy to assemble, takes a few minutes for setup
- Sleek metal finish
- Rubber non slip pads
- Ergonomic grip handles
- Ideal for both home and gym
- Strengthens and tones the muscles
- Provides complete body workout
- Imitates benefits of rock climbing
- Maximum weight capacity of 330lbs (150kg)
- Uneven bearings
- Not much warranty options
What we think about Ancheer climber exercise machine:
Ancheer Vertical Climber Machine Fitness Climbing Home Trainer is an ideal vertical climber to be used at home as well as at the gym.
The unit comes with some features such as an ergonomic built and strong frame that allows it to accommodate weights as much as 330lbs.
Overall, the product is ideal for customers looking to purchase a mountain climber exercise machine with superior stability and an ergonomic design.
In the next section, we’ll discuss how exactly a climbing machine works.
After that, we’ll discuss all the major pros and cons of using one.
At last, we’ll discuss reasons why you need to add a vertical climber to your training regime.
What exactly is a vertical climber and how does it work?
A maxi climber is designed to stimulate rock climbing movements aimed to bring in its physical effects.
In addition to toning the muscles, a maxi climber can help you lose fat real fast and quick.
Compared to other conventional training equipment, a mountain climber exercise machine is faster and brings the physical activity by imitating physical efforts pulled as in climbing a steep mountain face.
Mountain climbing activity is one of the most intense workouts and helps you incredibly increase your aerobic capability and provide a full body workout simultaneously.
Though it is an ideal unit for users already having some physical fitness, it can be used by almost anyone disregard of their physical fitness level.
Even while doing intense workouts with the machine, the impact made on your joints and muscles are much less than other fitness equipment.
People with a moderate level of fitness can complete a 30-minute workout with the fitness machine without getting much tired.
Using your body weight as resistance, the vertical climber helps to work on your biceps, triceps, thighs, glutes, and core.
This helps you to have a full body workout while burning a lot of calories at the same time.
While increasing your aerobic capability, you can lose calories as fast as 20 calories per minute.
How Do You Use A Maxi Climber?
A maxi climber imitates the movements made during rock climbing, which includes using the upper body strength to lift up your lower body.
Your right leg will be moved up when you will extend the right arm to reach upwards.
Same happens for the left side and vice-versa.
The repetition of such exhaustive body movement provides you a challenging and fruitful full body workout.
All muscle groups of the body are activated during the process.
If you are a starter, then you might need to consider commencing with short duration workouts.
In the starting, an intense workout can quickly exhaust your muscle power.
Hence, you need to build up your cardio strength to prepare yourself for the high-intense full body action.
As you’ll start to grow more accustomed to the workout, you can increase the period of sessions to better your endurance and stamina.
Why Choose a Maxi Climber?
There are several reasons to employ a maxi climber exercise machine.
Compared to other modern fitness equipment, a maxi vertical climber is faster and more efficient in building your muscles and burning calories.
It can provide an intense level of a workout without going too hard on your joints and muscles.
Also, there are a wide variety of vertical climbers to choose from. Read our maxi climber reviews to find the best one.
Here are some of the major reasons to own a maxi vertical climber right now:
- Easy Assembly – Unwrapping a maxi vertical climber is a piece of cake. The unit comes out of the box almost already assembled to make it easier for you to set it up. You can assemble and use the machine almost instantaneously. It takes less than 20 minutes to set up the climber workout machine and hop onto it. You only need to readjust some of the screws and bolts, work to ensure a solid base, and you’re all set to use the machine for an intense full body workout.
- Quiet Workouts – A climbing machine operates in pin-drop silence and hence allows others nearby to enjoy peace. With a maxi vertical climber, you don’t need to worry about others getting disturbed from your use of the machine. You can even watch TV or tune into your favorite music while training with a climber workout machine. This helps you to make your training session more enjoyable and playful.
- Durable Steel Construction – Instead of plastic or some other metal, a typical maxi vertical climber manufacturers use cold-rolled steel to construct the equipment. The base of the machine is made from heavy-duty material to ensure that the machine can last longer. The stronger construction allows the machine to withstand even the vigorous movements. The machine is designed to imitate rock climbing motion, and hence it’s able to withstand intense workouts. You can just imagine the pressure it goes through while someone uses it to burn 500 calories per hour. While doing intense workouts, the machine can slip a few centimeters. Hence, you need to clear some space around the machine to avoid any mishap.
- Affordable Price – A gym costs you around $50 per month. For the cost of about four months of the gym, you can get yourself a maxi vertical climber. It also saves you from commuting to the and back from the gym. You can purchase even costly climbing machines that have some additional features. There are just so many varieties of the exercise equipment that any budget can afford one or another capable model. At a price, you get a space saving pre-assembled full body workout machine. That’s pretty worth every penny spent!
- Great Workout – The recommended commencement of maxi vertical climber should be about 10-15 minutes thrice a week. You will be amazed at the results obtained by following this workout regime. It helps you build your legs and straighten your posture. Not only it provides you an intense full body workout but also provides a comprehensive exercise for your core muscles. The low impact machine doesn’t strain any joints in your body. Moreover, you can burn as much as 500 calories with a 1-hour workout using the machine. To reach up to the 60-minute mark, you need to work through several months with the machine. You need to build all the resistance, endurance and stamina required for the task. However, the machine helps you achieve that promisingly. To put it simply, a climber workout machine brings aerobic exercise, muscle toning, and weight resistance together in a single package.
- Reliable and Safe – Safety is the first and foremost factor concerning every fitness equipment. No one wants to work with a unit that is unsafe and can cause damage and injuries. Vertical climbers are made from the safest materials and are hence safe to work with. All the construction is done according to the industry defined standard. Remember not to exceed the weight limit while working with a climber workout machine.
- Adjustable Height – Most of the vertical climbers come with multiple adjustable height settings. This allows the machine to accommodate less than average and also more than average height persons. The feature makes the machine safe to be used by any person, whether it be tall or short.
- Compact and Lightweight – Not only climbing machines come in a space saving built, but they also are lightweight units. This helps the equipment to be stored almost anywhere with ease. Thanks to the compactness and lightweight built, you can easily carry around the machine while on your trips. It can adjust even in the tightest of spaces.
- Numerous Health Benefits – Vertical climber is renowned for its faster burnout of calories. It also aids in muscle development and weight control. As you try to resist your weight during the workout, your muscle strength as well as endurance goes up impressively. Working with the machine ensure a proper blood circulation in your entire body that keeps you fit and active at all times. Your cardiovascular health gets a boost from using the exercise equipment and also your stamina is remarkably improved. You get more aerobic strength and capability too. Last but not the least, the isometric handlebars used in the machine helps in lowering blood pressure; making it a suitable exercise for people suffering from high blood pressure infirmities.
- Comes Preassembled – Though every fitness equipment comes with a packaged instruction manual that simplifies about how to assemble the unit, a climber workout machine machine comes preassembled itself. Most of the vertical climber machines come about 90 to 95 percent preassembled and hence requires only a small fraction of your time to set them up. This allows this equipment to be used as soon as you unbox them. All you need to do before you can start using a climbing machine is to make sure that all the nuts and screws are readjusted to their preferred locations and the base of the machine is solid to prevent it from shaking abruptly during the workout session.
Vertical climber machines are not only simple to use, but they also provide some advantages at your service.
A typical maxi vertical climber machine requires only a few feet of space and a solid base adjustment before you can start using it.
The machine provides nothing more than a solid full body training solution, and nothing less.
Just make sure you get one that better suits all your requirements.
You can check out the Web for maxi climber reviews to see the top trending and best-selling models around the globe.
This will also help you to keep track of all the latest innovations going in the niche.
On the last note of advice, you can check out the various product reviews of a maxi vertical climber model that you are considering for purchase.